HISTORY

Cattaruzzi Company was found in 1956 by Guido Cattaruzzi who started to manufacture poultry processing equipment for small farmers.

In 1960, the first automatic poultry processing line was installed in Italy by Pollo Arena’s plant.

In 1968, Guido’s son, Bruno Cattaruzzi , joined to the company and from that time the Cattaruzzi Company has increased its technology to manufacture fully automatic poultry processing and cut up lines equipment.

progressively the Company continues to grow up to industrial dimension into the market gaining a stable position among the world-wide leaders as a recognized a manufacturer of quality and reliable equipment.